Engage your community. Reflect your expertise. Rediscover the power of print.
Print is one of the most effective ways to engage your audience— just ask Amazon or Facebook.
This is especially true if trying to reach young families. Gen Z is the largest generation of consumers, and despite growing up on social media and surrounded by technology, those age 24 and younger are spending more time reading print than on digital platforms.
If you’re considering print or planning to evolve your publishing program, True North Custom can help.
We create fully personalized print capabilities for hundreds of healthcare organizations nationwide with diverse audiences. This enables us to capture the attention of particularly challenging stakeholders, take a personalized or daring spin on content, and make sure your strategy hits the goals you have set—all while creating an inspiring, authoritative and entertaining read for consumers.
Our custom print solutions include:
- Full-service print publication execution for consumers, physicians, donors, staff and more
- Strategic guidance and project management by a dedicated account team
- Editorial strategy development including copywriting, editing, fact-checking and interviewing
- Content calendar development and content planning support
- Custom design and collaboration on photography
- Content integration with your website, blog and social media accounts
- Integration with your CRM and/or call center for audience targeting and ROI tracking
- Annual readership surveys
- Performance reporting
Our approach to custom publishing comes from 30 years of experience and is designed to reflect your unique brand voice, local demographics and target delivery schedules.
“The True North team is amazing to work with. They really understand healthcare and the trends in the market. I can’t reiterate enough how awesome the team is and how much they have helped our marketing efforts in terms of content generation!”
— Manager of Marketing and Community Relations, Washington Health System
Let’s level up your engagement strategy.
Talk to a True North strategist about how print can add value to your brand and revenue growth strategies.